Do you love to accessorize but discover your always missing an earring or your necklaces are so tangled that you can’t wear them?!?! If this sounds like your jewelry, it’s time to eliminate and organize.
- Purge and Sort – Go through each piece and decide what you will really wear and discard the rest. As you are tackling the purging sort the “keepers” into like (bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, etc) piles.
- Storage – Now it’s time to decide on the proper storage for your jewelry. Keep in mind that the more you can see the better chance you have of actually wearing it.
- I’m a big fan of acrylic drawers/jewelry boxes, especially if your pieces are stored in the open and not put away in a drawer or cabinet.
- Placement – Consider the placement of each piece as you put it away. Your favorite jewelry should be closer to the top (or front) for easy access.
- Consider Color – If you have a large amount of jewelry and wear different pieces regularly consider organizing it by color.
Check out these products for jewelry organization in your home.