Making a favorite dish low-carb is easy with this simple cashew chicken over cauliflower recipe. It’s a family favorite in our house.
More recipes can be found here!
Cashew Chicken over Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 green pepper, cut in large pieces
- 1/2 small/medium white onion, cut into large pieces
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger
- salt and pepper
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP Green Onions, diced
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 16 ounces Cauliflower Rice
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- Toast cashews over low heat in a skillet. Remove from heat when lightly browned.
- Increase heat and add coconut oil and chicken.
- When chicken is fully cooked add green pepper, onion, garlic cloves, ginger, salt and pepper. Mix well and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Continue to stir and cook until there is no longer liquid in the pan. Add green onions to the last minute of cooking.
- Serve in a bowl on top of cauliflower rice and top with sesame seeds. If a spicy flavor is desired Sriracha or red pepper flakes are easy options.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.