Busy days and cold evenings require an easy dinner. The cauliflower soup and mug bread are simple to make and will fill you up, perfect for a warm winter dinner.
Cauliflower Soup Topped with Bacon
- 1 cauliflower head, coursely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 4 oz diced green chilies, canned
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 32 oz chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- green onions, diced (optional to garnish)
- Add all soup ingredients to crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, stir occassionally while cooking.
- Serve with bacon and green onions (optional) on top.
Mug Bread - Keto Approved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cocount flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together and place in microwave safe mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds (time may need to be adjusted depending on microwave). Remove, slice and enjoy.
More recipes are found here!
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
The Container Store | Target | Bed Bath & Beyond | Walmart | Marshalls | Ikea
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Michaels | Ikea | Etsy | Home Depot | Target | Amazon
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping