This salad is a perfect stand alone meal or a great compliment to any dinner. The flavors blend well for a tasty bite every time.
Edamame Cucumber Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 3/4 cup Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Corn Kernels, thawed
- 1 cup Edamame, thawed and shelled
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Cook Quinoa according to package direction. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice, olive oil and pepper to make the dressing, stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, corn and edamame.
- Add quinoa to salad mixture and mix well.
- Add dressing to mixture, toss well and serve.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
The Container Store | Target | Bed Bath & Beyond | Walmart | Marshalls | Ikea
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Michaels | Ikea | Etsy | Home Depot | Target | Amazon
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping