Do you love to accessorize but discover your always missing an earring or your necklaces are so tangled that you can’t wear them?!?! If this sounds like your jewelry, it’s time to eliminate what no longer serves you and organize the rest. These tips will teach you how to organize jewelry in a short amount of time.
- Purge and Sort – Go through each piece and decide what you will really wear and discard the rest. As you are tackling the purging sort the “keepers” into like (bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, etc) piles.
- Storage – Now it’s time to decide on the proper storage for your jewelry. Keep in mind that the more you can see the better chance you have of actually wearing it.
- I’m a big fan of acrylic drawers/jewelry boxes, especially if your pieces are stored in the open and not put away in a drawer or cabinet.
- Placement – Consider the placement of each piece as you put it away. Your favorite jewelry should be closer to the top (or front) for easy access.
- Consider Color – If you have a large amount of jewelry and wear different pieces regularly consider organizing it by color.
Check out these products for jewelry organization in your home.
If you need more jewelry organization inspiration there are tons of great ideas on pinterest.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I try to answer all the messages that I receive.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive effect on all aspects of life. While design trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works