Do you love to accessorize but discover your always missing an earring or your necklaces are so tangled that you can’t wear them?!?! If this sounds like your jewelry, it’s time to eliminate what no longer serves you and organize the rest. These tips will teach you how to organize jewelry in a short amount of time.
- Purge and Sort – Go through each piece and decide what you will really wear and discard the rest. As you are tackling the purging sort the “keepers” into like (bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, etc) piles.
- Storage – Now it’s time to decide on the proper storage for your jewelry. Keep in mind that the more you can see the better chance you have of actually wearing it.
- I’m a big fan of acrylic drawers/jewelry boxes, especially if your pieces are stored in the open and not put away in a drawer or cabinet.
- Placement – Consider the placement of each piece as you put it away. Your favorite jewelry should be closer to the top (or front) for easy access.
- Consider Color – If you have a large amount of jewelry and wear different pieces regularly consider organizing it by color.
Check out these products for jewelry organization in your home.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping