Whether you have a beautiful laundry room or a simple laundry closet organizing your detergents and cleaning supplies is a must.
How To Organize Your Laundry Space
1. Group like items together and store them in matching bins or baskets that fit nicely on your shelves.
2. Conceal unsightly items in baskets or containers. If you can’t see what is inside add a label to the front.
3. When storing cleaning supplies make sure the label is facing out so that you can read what it is. Keep like items together…carpet and tile cleaners in one section, wood and furniture cleaners in another, etc.
4. Use vertical space and store items that you are less likely to use on the top shelves.
5. Only keep what you actually use. If you are fortunate to have ample storage it doesn’t mean you have to fill every inch of it. Get rid of old supplies and expired products that you won’t be using in the future.
Some of my favorite laundry organization and cleaning supplies are linked below.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I try to answer all the messages that I receive.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping