It doesn’t matter if you have a large collection of accessories or just a few pieces of favorite jewelry, your jewelry deserves to be organized. Eliminate the pieces you no longer wear or love and organize the rest. The following tips will teach you how to organize jewelry in a short amount of time.
Organize Your Jewelry
- Purge and Sort – Go through each piece and decide what you will really wear and discard the rest. As you are tackling the purging sort the “keepers” into like (bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, etc) piles.
- Storage – Now it’s time to decide on the proper storage for your jewelry. Keep in mind that the more you can see the better chance you have of actually wearing it.
- I’m a big fan of acrylic drawers/jewelry boxes, especially if your pieces are stored in the open and not put away in a drawer or cabinet.
- Placement – Consider the placement of each piece as you put it away. Your favorite jewelry should be closer to the top (or front) for easy access.
- Consider Color – If you have a large amount of jewelry and wear different pieces regularly consider organizing it by color.
If you need more jewelry organization inspiration there are tons of great ideas on pinterest.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.