Keto Pizza Sticks
- 1/2 cup canned crushed tomatos (no sugar)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- olive oil
- parchemnt paper
- 1/2 - 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 - 10 pepperoni slices
- 1 tsp oregano
- fresh basil
- MIx all ingredients for sauce together and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425. Place oven rack at lowest position and put pizza stone or baking sheet in oven.
- Use a microwave safe bowl and combine cheese and sour cream. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir to combine. If cheese is not melted, repeat until it melts.
- Add flour, eggs and salt - mix well. *Using your hands is easier than mixing wil a spoon.
- Lightly cover parchment paper with olive oil. Place dough on oiled section and spread out or roll - dough should be about 1/4 inch in all areas.
- Place parchement paper and dough on preheated pizza stone or baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
- Remove dough and cover evenly with sauce. Spread mozzarella evenly over sauce and top with pepperoni slices. Bake for 5 minutes or until chesse is completely melted.
- Once removed from oven sprinkle with oregano and fresh basil , cut into strips and serve.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping