It might be Spring but I’m not ready to say goodbye to soup weather just yet. This Chicken Pepper Keto Soup served with Dinner Rolls is a favorite meal at my house. The soup is easy to make in a slow cooker and leaves the house smelling fabulous.
Chicken Pepper Keto Soup
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 peppers, diced (any color)
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 8 ounce can diced green chiles
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1.5 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Add all ingredients except cheese to slow cooker. Cook on low for 2-4 hours.
- 10 minutes before serving stir, add shredded cheese. Stir again just before serving.
- Optional - serve topped with avocado slices, sour cream cilantro and shredded cheese.
Dinner Rolls (Low-Carb, Keto Friendly)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed, ground
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet/jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Melt mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and parmesan cheese in a microwavable medium bowl.
- Add egg to cheese bowl and stir cheese and egg together. Stir and combine until smooth.
- Combine almond flour, flax seed, garlic powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Add flour mixture to cheese mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Dough should form a sticky ball.
- Using your hands tear off sections of the dough to form 5 - 7 small balls. Place them evenly spaced on the parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
The Container Store | Target | Bed Bath & Beyond | Walmart | Marshalls | Ikea
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Michaels | Ikea | Etsy | Home Depot | Target | Amazon
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping