This recipe is so good you will never notice the noodles are missing. The No Noodle Lasagna Bake is full of flavor and easy to make. The entire family will enjoy this recipe.
More recipes can be found here!
Lasagna Bake - No Noodles!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 25 ounces marinara sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Use a 12" or larger cast iron skillet or you will need to transfer from a regular skillet to oven safe baking dish before baking. Brown meat and sausage in skillet. Once fully cooked drain fat.
- Add onion and all spices, stir.
- Add marinara sauce and stir to mix with meat mixture. Simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- In a small/medium bowl combine ricotta, 1/2 mozzarella and 1/2 parmesan. Stir.
- Remove from heat. If your skillet is not oven safe, transfer to oven safe baking dish at this time. Evenly spread meat and sauce in pan. Use a spoon to scoop ricotta mixture onto meat and sauce. Try to cover as much as possible, flatten ricotta scoops if needed.
- Cover top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve warm.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping