If you love salad this is a recipe you will want to save. The peanut Asian salad is easy to make and is perfect for lunch or dinner. The recipe is even low carb.
More recipes can be found here!
Peanut Asian Low Carb Salad
- 10-12 ounces shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 21 ounces Shiritake noodles (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 TBSP sesame oil
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 Lime (squeezed for juice only)
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients, add to blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all salad ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dressing over salad and stir. Make sure to toss well to cover entire salad before serving.
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works.