This meal is an easy recipe to fill you up in the evenings.
Shirataki Chicken Stir Fry
- 24 oz shirataki noodles
- 16 oz frozen vegetble mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cubed or in strips
- 1 cup stir fry sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- Cook noodles according to pacakge directions and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat and add vegetables. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken, stir to mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce and stir fry sauce, mix well. Continue cooking and stir occassionally until everything is fully cooked. Add noodles and stir to evenly mix noodles into chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Serve in a bowl and top with sesame seeds and green onions.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping