Mixed Vegetable Sausage Bowls over Cauliflower Rice
- 16 oz cauliflower rice
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz smoked sausage (flavor of your choice), sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package directions.
- Heat aprox. 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Cook sausage slices for 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add more olive oil to skillet to lightly cover bottom.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic to skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes. Stir occassionaly and add chicken broth and salt & pepper. Make sure pepeprs and onions are cooked through.
- Add sausage to skillet and stir to combine.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and add fresh parsley to garnish.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
Design & Decor
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping