These breadsticks are great served as a snack or as a side to most meals. Serving with a side of ranch or marinara makes them extra tasty.
Zucchini Cheese Breadsticks
- 1 medium summer squash, shredded
- 1 medium zucchini squash, shredded
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread shredded squash on a clean kitchen towel and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Use towel to squeeze out liquid from squash and then add the shredded squash to the bowl. Mix well.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and spread mixture evenly on pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. It should be turning a light golden brown color when done.
- Let cool, cut and serve. Tasty with ranch or marinara sauce.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
The Container Store | Target | Bed Bath & Beyond | Walmart | Marshalls | Ikea
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Michaels | Ikea | Etsy | Home Depot | Target | Amazon
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping