These baked zucchini fries are easy to make and full of flavor. They make the perfect side for any protein.
It’s as simple as – cut, dip, dip and bake.
Baked Zucchini Fries with Aioli Sauce
- 2 zucchini (medium to large)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon (squeezed for juice only)
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Line jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini in half and then cut each half into long strips. You should end with at least 16 slices (if zucchini is extra thick you may have more slices).
- Add egg to one small bowl and whisk. Add cheese and spices to a second bowl and mix.
- Individually dip each zucchini slice into the egg and then into the cheese mixture to coat. Place on pan and repeat until all zucchini are covered.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove pan and turn slices over and continue baking for 10-12 more minutes.
- Serve warm
- While zucchini is baking add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir to mix well.
- Serve sauce on the side of warm zucchini fries.
More Recipes can be found here!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
Lauren is a professional home organizer and owner of Intentional Edit in Scottsdale, Arizona. Intentional Edit is an organizing service and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels pretty has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos, is her priority. While design trends come and go, organization is always in style!
If you are in the Phoenix area and interested in our services of creating individualized solutions for your home or office click here to see our services and how the process works