By now you know that easy recipes are my favorite! This Zucchini Squash Au Gratin is easy and delicious! It’s pretty much as simple as cutting up the veggies, adding them to a skillet with some spices and then topping with cheese and baking.
Additional recipes that you are sure to enjoy…
Zucchini Squash Au Gratin
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large zucchini, round slices
- 1 large yellow squash, round slices
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp oregano
- dash salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large skillet on medium heat cook onion and garlic in butter until the onions are soft.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash into round slices. Add slices to the skillet. Mix well.
- Add heavy cream, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper to the skillet. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is bubbly.
- Put mixture into a 9x9 (or similar) baking dish, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and remaining parmesan cheese over the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes. Mixture should be bubbly and golden on top before removing from oven.
- Serve hot and sprinkle each serving with little fresh parsley.
Intentional Edit participates in select affiliate advertising programs. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, Intentional Edit may make a commission. All opinions are my own.
Favorite Organizing Products
Amazon | The Container Store
Where to Shop
The Container Store | Target | Bed Bath & Beyond | Walmart | Marshalls | Ikea
Design & Decor
Wayfair | Joss & Main | West Elm | Crate & Barrel | Pottery Barn | Urban Outfitters
Marshalls | Nordstrom Rack | Old Navy | Ikea | Amazon | T.J.Maxx | J.Crew Factory
Nordstrom | Banana Republic | LOFT | J.Crew | Lululemon | Nike | Saks Off 5th | Abercrombie
Home Depot | Sherwin Williams | Michaels | Ace Hardware | Amazon | Etsy
Michaels | Ikea | Etsy | Home Depot | Target | Amazon
Lauren is the founder of Intentional Edit, a home organization and lifestyle company focused on consciously editing to create efficient and organized spaces. Lauren believes that a functional home that looks and feels good has a positive influence on all aspects of life. Creating systems that allow for the home to function more efficiently, therefore, eliminating most of the clutter and chaos is her priority. While trends come and go organization is always in style!
If you have questions please send me a DM on Instagram. I do my best to reply to all the messages I receive.
I’d love to have you follow along. Find me here:
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Organizing | DIY | Recipes | Creativity | Design | Home | Shopping